Monday, January 02, 2006

The Questionnaire by Bernard Pivot

What is your favorite word?

imbue


What is your least favorite word?

colostomy


What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

life, the universe, and everything. Well, almost everything. I tend to fall in love at least once a day--with a moment, thing, person, creature, food stuff, etc...


What turns you off?

Intolerance. Rigidity.


What is your favorite curse word?

Bloody, although I feel a little goofy using it. I've also always been fond of sacre bleu. I tend to use fuck the most, though; and lately, Jesus Christ said as a French speaker would.


What sound or noise do you love?

The sound of the ATM giving me money. Back when I was in college and the technology wasn't always reliable, there was that moment before the ATM despensed when you held your breath hoping that it would work. And that noise brought such relief.


What sound or noise do you hate?

Leaf blowers, with car alarms a close second. I'm not sure either is terribly useful.


What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

I'd like to be a novelist. Or screen writer.


What profession would you not like to do?

Soldier. I couldn't deal with the environment.


If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

You did fine with what you were given.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I love you. Dawn

1/03/2006 5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home