Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thwarted, redux

Like too many things over the past few days, tonight has not gone as planned. I wanted to blog, get all the many things that November is about thus far, but I'm already off schedule and SO need to go to bed (especially as the mounting frustration of continual thwarting is wearing on me).

But now, here with my fingers on the keyboard...

National Novel Writing Month


Friends of mine were talking about this last month, and now I've signed up. I did write my first 937 words tonight (I was only 5 minutes behind then!). See the fun for yourself at http://www.nanowrimo.org/

November in Seattle


After some incredibly cold (for Seattle) days, today started the real November--gray and wet. Very, very wet. Three months of winter started yesterday. Hopefully I'm prepared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home