Thursday, April 13, 2006

This sort of thing happens to me all the time

My life is pretty tao/zen. Here's a good example of that in action.

Earlier this month, on my road trip, I stopped in Olympia for lunch. I was in the mood for Qdoba, so I started looking for a phone book to see if there were any in the area. My toward-town driving got me to the Farmers' Market. While it was pretty deserted, I not only found a (sadly Qdoba-free) phone book, but also a fee-free ATM, which I needed since I'd forgotten to stop at the one by my house. After eating at the little coffee shop there, I was back on the road with a serious soda craving. I was wondering if I could find a Quiznos, since they sell vats of Dr. Pepper and several had been listed in the phone book, when I saw one just up the road.

No real plan, but it all came together. And I got most of what I wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home