Thursday, June 16, 2011

Florida Mystery Sea Creature



When I was down in the Florida Keys back in February, I was on a beach in Marathon and saw something moving through the water that I was not able to identify. To me, it looked like a bit of seaweed, shaped a bit like a schnauzer, but its movements seemed purposeful and I watched it swim around for some time. During that, I was able to get some an okay picture and some poor video of it. Any help identifying what it is would be most appreciated.

Watch the video.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gavin said...

Hi, Nancy. I first it looked kind of shrimp-like but now I'm not sure!

6/17/2011 6:33 AM  
Blogger January Girl said...

It definitely wasn't moving like a shrimp but having no idea what it is, I can't rule anything out!

6/17/2011 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home