Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Bowie

There was a trivia question on the radio the other day: What band gets its name from a 1970-something (they gave the actual year) David Bowie song? The answer was the kooks, and it made me miss my old, home-made David Bowie tape and think that I should buy some Bowie. I looked in the CD section of Fred Meyer Thursday and there were collections that could work, but I figured I'd look around. It was only later that I remembered that I do have a Bowie CD with many of those songs: Changes. I think it was one of my original CD purchases, when we went to Tower after a trip to Video Only where I bought a television (which I just replaced), VCR, CD player (long dead), receiver, and speakers. I'm listening to Changes as I write. I should dig out the tape, though, because I know it had some other songs, like Kooks, that I'd like to hear again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home