Sunday, February 05, 2006

Seahawks Superbowl

I've not really paid attention to the Superbowl since I lived at home and would watch football games with my father. But since my local team actually made it to the Superbowl, I watched this year's game.

It reminded me a lot of watching the Vikings when I was growing up--frustrating, and likely bad, calls by the refs, and us beating ourselves more than the other team did. We won the coin toss, we got the first score (although it should have been a touchdown and not just a field goal), and made a great return on an interception, but we had penalties, those questionable calls, and just couldn't score points when we had the chance to.

It was an exciting game at least, and we have a good team that had a great season. Go Hawks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home