Friday, June 02, 2006

In Dreams

I was reminded today of a dream I had recently, a dream I'd not remembered before. I was looking at myself in a bathroom mirror. My hair was very short and very blond, and for a moment I couldn't tell if it had been cut or was pulled back. The more I looked at it, the more taken I was with it. And the more I felt I looked like Reese Witherspoon.

While I don't believe I would look anything like Reese Witherspoon if I cut my hair, I have this odd desire to just do it. One of the many things I want to do with my hair someday is to have a little boy's cut. (there's also bleaching it out, and dying it some shade of pink. Maybe blue, too, at some other point)

I'm taking it as a sign of restlessness. Of readiness for change. Hopefully, something more interesting will come along and I won't need to resort to chopping off my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home